"Zebra Without a Cause" Linen Shorts - Grey Stripe
- Model Sizing
- Shipping & Returns
When blending in is not an option 🦓
Featuring a rebel Zebra mascot label design by illustrator Natali Koromoto.
These are our go-to everyday unisex shorts made in a gorgeous linen print fabric.
This print features an animal stripe pattern in light grey on a white background and comes in a matching jacket for a full suit option.
- Unisex Sizing 🦓
- Elastic added to the back waist to fit a range of sizes 🦓
- Run smaller than our pants - Consider sizing up
- Zebra character logo by artist Natali Koromoto 🦓
- YKK Zipper 🦓
- 100% Linen, wrinkle-resistant weight 🦓
- 2 front and 2 rear patch pockets with Zebra woven label
- Italian Corozo waist button 🦓
- Made in NYC 🦓
'Zebra Without a Cause' illustration by NYC x Venezuela artist Natali Koromoto Martinez. Inspired by the classic film Rebel Without a Cause
The shorts version of our "Work Pant" includes elastic in the back waistband for flexibility. For the most comfortable fit, we suggest sizing up if measurements are near the cusp(find your size on the chart above).
Made of premium Belgian linen, printed and finished in the USA, in a wrinkle-resistant 7.5oz/254gsm medium weight. Linen is a strong, 100% natural, antimicrobial, and exceptionally breathable fabric.
Designed in Brooklyn, cut and sewn in the garment district, Manhattan!
Natali is wearing a size XS. 5'3" tall, 26" waist, 36" hips, 21" thigh
Edd is wearing a size M, 6' tall, 31" waist, 36" hips, 21" thigh
Size up +1 for the most comfortable fit
Find all measurements in the size chart above
Dry clean OR machine or hand wash cold inside out and hang or tumble dry low
Water temp should not exceed 200F or 95C
Do not use bleach
Steam or iron with high heat ok
- $5 shipping option on all domestic orders 💌🐜
- USA exchanges are free!
- USA returns incur an $8 shipping/processing fee.
- All International orders are final sales.
See our shipping and returns page for more details.