"Pockets Full of Worms" Shorts
- Model Sizing
- Shipping & Returns
You have pockets full of worms there, buddy. 🪱🪱🪱
Squiggling worms relief print pattern in matching charcoal dye body color on pink pockets. Organic cotton twill.
Our everyday work-or-play shorts are patterned in a unisex slim-regular fit. Featuring a combo standard front with an elastic rear waist and no belt loops for comfortable wear and a minimalist style.
- Unisex Sizing
- Elastic Waist Band in the back to fit a range of sizes and movements
- Pre-shrunk 100% organic cotton twill
- 2x front and 2x rear printed patch pockets with "Just do the Worm" woven label
- YKK brass Zipper with matching dyed waist button closure
- Dyed and printed using non-toxic, low-impact dyes and inks
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and GOTS Certified
Designed, cut, and sewn in NYC with USA-milled organic cotton.
The shorts version of our Work Pant features a broader thigh with an elastic waistband at the back for flexibility, zippered front, and a waist button made of recycled paper of all things!
Custom print and label designs by artist Natalí Koromoto.
Made up of a durable soft-finished 7oz/237gsm medium-light weight 100% organic cotton twill. The twill weave has minimal stretch since it's an all-natural fiber, but it will shape to your body and age wonderfully with wear and wash, continuing to soften over time.
This dye color is a dark smoke grey called "Charcoal."
Designed in Brooklyn and cut and sewn in Manhattan's garment district!
Diana is wearing a size L, 5'1" tall, 32.5" waist, 39" hip, 22.5" thigh
Daniel is wearing a size M, 6' tall, 29" waist, 36" hips, 21.5" thigh
Size up +1 for the most comfortable fit.
Find all measurements in the size chart above.
Pre-shrunk 100% Organic Cotton with colorfast print
Machine wash cold inside out and hang or tumble dry
Do not use bleach
Steam or iron with high heat OK
- $5 standard shipping option on all domestic orders 💌🐜
- USA exchanges are free!
- USA returns incur an $8 shipping/processing fee.
- All International orders are final sales.
See our shipping and returns page for more details.