Ho Hos "Thunder" Organic Duck cotton canvas:
This version of our “Work Pant” features a single "Fire Ant" pocket embroidery design by Brooklyn-based Venezuelan artist Ho Hos Hole in The Wall co-founder Natali Koromoto.
Developed in the garment district and cut and sewn in Queens. These are Big Apple pants, made right here in beautiful NYC!
This is our everyday go-to work or play pant that dresses up as well as it does down. Inspired by Edd's favorite pants inherited from his Uncle Dick, we updated this 1970's shape. We patterned a Unisex style, with a straight leg and more accommodating large patch pockets, belt loops, and added elastic in the back to comfortably fit a range of sizes.
Like fabric used in classic maritime workwear made from sailcloth, favorited for its durability and comfort, we use a "sweet spot" heavier-weight 9oz soft finished 100% organic cotton duck canvas. Duck has minimal stretch since it's an all-natural fiber, but it shapes to your body and will age beautifully with wear and wash, continuing to soften, like a good pair of jeans does. Still, you can always steam or iron for a surprise dress pant and hit the deck in style.
This particular color is called “Thunder,” a dark-medium grey with faint bluish hues in a specific light.
- Unisex Sizing
- Durable 9oz 100% Organic Cotton Duck/USA milled
- Custom "Fire Ant" embroidery design by artist Natali Koromoto
- Standard front Waist with Elastic Waist Band in the back fits a range of sizes
- Straight Leg Design
- 2" belt loops all around
- YKK Brass Zipper
- 2x Big Front Patch Pockets & 2x Rear Patch Pockets to fit phone or wallet
- 1x Rear Pocket Brass Snap closure with Ho Hos Ant Woven Pull Tab.
- Black Corozo(Palm Nut) Waist Closure Button
- 1" bottom leg hem for easy cuffing
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Garment dyed using non-toxic, low impact dyes - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified.
Measurements & Sizing info (click here)
Herzen is wearing a size SMALL: 6' tall, 30" waist, 36.5" hips, 28" thigh.