"Fire Ant" Pant - Sangria
- Model Sizing
- Shipping & Returns
"Fire Ant" pocket embroidery design by NYC x Venezuela artist Natali Koromoto.
This is our everyday work or play zip-up pant that dresses up or down. Made up using duck canvas cotton in a plum color with reddish-brown hues, called Sangria
- Unisex sizing w/ straight leg
- Elastic added to the back waist w/ 2" belt loops
- Pre-shrunk 100% Organic cotton duck
- Custom "Fire Ant" embroidery design
- YKK Brass Zipper
- Black Corozo nut waist button
- 2x front + 2x rear patch pockets fits phone
- 1x rear pocket brass Snap w/ woven Ant logo pull tab
- 1" bottom leg hem for easy cuffing
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and GOTS Certified
Designed and made in NYC with USA-milled organic cotton.
Inspired by a well-loved pair of pants that Edd inherited, we updated the "Uncle Richard" 1970s pant shape. We patterned a more unisex style, with a straight leg and slightly wider hips, a higher rise, and rear waist elastic for fit flexibility.
Descended from classic maritime workwear and sail cloth, duck canvas is a strong plain weave fabric that's beloved for its durability and comfort. Duck cotton has minimal stretch as it's an all-natural fiber and can take some time to break in, but it will shape to your body and age wonderfully with wear and wash, continuing to soften like a good pair of jeans does. We use a sweet spot 9oz/305gsm medium-weight 100% organic duck cotton, suitable for year-round wear, thanks to its breathability. Dyed using OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified non-toxic, low-impact dyes.
Designed in Brooklyn and cut and sewn in Queens!
Anj is wearing a size 3XL for a more relaxed fit: 5'11" tall, waist 34" waist, 51" hips, 28" thigh.
Natali is wearing a size XS. 5'3" tall, 26" waist, 36" hips, 21" thigh
Daniel is wearing a size XS for a closer fit: 6' tall, 29" waist, 36" hips, 21.5" thigh
Find all measurements in the size chart above.
Pre-shrunk 100% GOTS Organic Cotton
Machine wash cold inside out and hang or tumble dry
Do not use bleach
Steam or iron with high heat OK
- Flat $5 standard shipping option on all domestic orders 💌🐜
- USA exchanges are free!
- USA returns incur an $8 fee deducted from the refund amount.
- All International orders are final sales, with no returns or exchanges.
See our shipping and returns page for more details.
The pants fit perfectly! I love that there is some stretch in the back with the elastic. The fact that there are also belt loops and big pockets is a plus. Also the material of the pants is really very nice. I plan to buy some more in the future