"Ants on Your Pants" - Pink Lemonade
- Model Sizing
- Shipping & Returns
Going out or staying in, these comfortable pull-on pants will have you covered...IN ANTS!
"Ants on Your Pants" print design by artist Natalí Koromoto Martínez.
Made with soft, durable organic cotton twill in Pink Lemonade dye colorway.
- Unisex style
- Elastic waistband with drawstring fits a range of sizes
- Custom all-over print design
- Pre-shrunk 7oz 100% organic cotton twill
- 2x side pockets + 1x rear patch pocket
- Dyed and printed using non-toxic, low-impact dyes and inks
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and GOTS Certified
Designed and made in NYC with USA-milled organic cotton.
Inspired by Natali's favorite lounge pants, a pair of vintage Japanese Monpe gardening pants.
We patterned a full elastic waistband unisex style pant with a wider thigh and hip than our Work Pant style and a leg that tapers slightly. We also added a self-fabric drawstring with two deep side seam pockets and one butt patch pocket for added easy pant versatility.
Made up in a durable soft-finished 7oz/237gsm medium "sweet-spot" weight 100% organic cotton twill. The twill weave has minimal stretch since it's an all-natural fiber, but it will shape to your body and age wonderfully with wear and wash, continuing to soften over time.
Check out the full collection of matching print pants, shorts, and hats.
Designed in Brooklyn and cut and sewn in Queens!
Germania is wearing a size SMALL: 5'9" tall, 26" waist, 38" hips.
Find all measurements in the size chart above
Pre-shrunk 100% organic cotton twill
Machine wash cold inside out and hang or tumble dry
Do not use bleach
Steam or iron with high heat OK
- Flat $5 standard shipping option on all domestic orders 💌🐜
- USA exchanges are free!
- USA returns incur an $8 fee deducted from the refund amount.
- All International orders are final sales, with no returns or exchanges.
See our shipping and returns page for more details.