"Ants on Your Pants" all-over print design by Brooklyn-based Venezuelan artist Natali Koromoto.
Developed in the garment district and cut and sewn in Queens. These are Big Apple pants, made with durable Organic cotton and low impact dyes and inks, right here in beautiful NYC!
Going out or staying in, these comfortable pull-on pants will have you covered...IN ANTS!
Inspired by Natali's favorite lounge pants, a breezy pair of vintage thrift scored Japanese Kasuri Monpe gardening pants. We patterned a simple full elastic waistband Unisex style pant with a straight leg hem opening. We added a self-fabric drawstring and two deep side seam pockets with one butt patch pocket. Comfortable at home or out to hang, made up in a soft finished 7oz medium "sweet-spot" weight 100% Organic Cotton Twill fabric. The Twill weave has minimal stretch since it's an all-natural fiber, but it shapes to your body and will age beautifully with wear and wash, continuing to soften.
This particular color is called “Pink Lemonade” because it’s well…pink and thirst-quenching.
- Unisex style
- 7oz 100% Organic Cotton Twill/USA milled
- Custom "Ants on Your Pants" all-over print design
- Elastic Waist Band with self-fabric drawstring fits a range of sizes and shapes.
- 2x Big interior side-seam pockets + 1x rear patch pocket to fit phone or wallet
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Garment dyed and printed using non-toxic, low impact dyes and inks - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified.
Measurements & Sizing info (click here)
Germania is wearing a size SMALL: 5'9" tall, 26" waist, 38" hips.