"Beetletooth" Work/Play Shorts - Caramel Brown
- Model Sizing
- Shipping & Returns
Beetletooth! …Beetletooth, Beetletooth!🪲
Our take on the classic houndstooth pattern is custom printed on organic cotton.
These are our go-to everyday work or play shorts, patterned with a unisex fit—pairs with our Beetletooth button-up shirts.
- Unisex Sizing
- Elastic Waist Band in the back to fit a range of sizes
- Pre-shrunk 100% organic duck body and twill pockets
- 2x front and 2x rear printed patch pockets with Beetle mascot woven label
- YKK Zipper with Italian Corozo nut waist button
- Dyed and printed using non-toxic, low-impact dyes and inks
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and GOTS Certified
Designed, cut, and sewn in NYC with USA-milled organic cotton.
The shorts version of our "Work Pant" features a broader thigh with an elastic waistband at the back for flexibility. For the most comfortable fit, we suggest sizing up if measurements are near the cusp(find your size on the chart above).
Custom "Beetletooth" print by NYC x Venezuela artist Natali Koromoto Martinez.
Descended from classic maritime workwear and sail cloth, duck canvas is a strong plain weave fabric that's beloved for its durability and comfort. We use a USA-milled "sweet spot" medium-heavy, breathable 9oz organic cotton duck canvas for the body and a 7oz organic twill for the pockets.
Duck cotton has minimal stretch as it's an all-natural fiber and can take some time to break in, but it will shape to your body and age wonderfully with wear and wash, continuing to soften like a good pair of jeans does.
This color is called "Caramel," a striking brown shade complimenting our matching Beetletooth shirts.
Designed in Brooklyn and cut and sewn in Queens!
Anj is wearing a size 2XL. 5'11" tall, waist 32" waist, 47" hips, 27" thigh.
Find all measurements in the size chart above
Pre-shrunk 100% organic cotton
Machine wash cold inside out and hang or tumble dry
Do not use bleach
Steam or iron with high heat OK
- $5 standard shipping option on all domestic orders 💌🐜
- USA exchanges are free!
- USA returns incur an $8 fee deducted from the refund amount.
- All International orders are final sales, with no returns or exchanges.
See our shipping and returns page for more details.