"Fire Ant" Work Pant - Thunder
Sign up for restock notifications
- Model Sizing
- Shipping & Returns
"Fire Ant" pocket embroidery design by NYC x Venezuela artist Natali Koromoto.
Our everyday work and play zip-up pant dresses up and down. Made using cotton duck canvas in a grey color called Thunder.
- Unisex sizing w/ straight leg
- 2" belt loops + Elastic added to the back waist
- Pre-shrunk 100% Organic duck cotton
- Custom "Fire Ant" embroidery design
- YKK Brass Zipper
- Black Corozo nut waist button
- 2x front + 2x rear patch pockets fits phone
- 1x rear pocket brass Snap w/ woven Ant logo pull tab
- Dyed with non-toxic, low-impact dyes
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and GOTS Certified
- Machine washable
Designed and made in NYC with USA-milled organic cotton.
Inspired by a well-loved pair of pants that Edd inherited, we updated the "Uncle Richard" 1970s pant shape. We patterned a more unisex style, with a straight leg and slightly wider hips, a higher rise, and rear waist elastic for fit flexibility.
Descended from classic maritime workwear and sail cloth, duck canvas is a strong plain weave fabric that's beloved for its durability and comfort. Duck cotton has minimal stretch as it's an all-natural fiber and can take some time to break in, but it will shape to your body and age wonderfully with wear and wash, continuing to soften like a good pair of jeans does. We use a "sweet spot" 9oz/305gsm medium weight 100% organic duck cotton, suitable for year-round wear, thanks to its breathability. Dyed and printed using non-toxic, low-impact dyes and inks.
Designed in Brooklyn and cut and sewn in Queens!
Herzen is wearing a size SMALL: 6' tall, 30" waist, 36.5" hips, 20" thigh.
Find all measurements in the size chart above.
Pre-shrunk 100% GOTS Organic Cotton
Machine wash cold inside out and hang or tumble dry
Do not use bleach
Steam or iron with high heat OK
- Flat $5 standard shipping option on all domestic orders 💌🐜
- USA exchanges are free!
- USA returns incur an $8 fee deducted from the refund amount.
- All International orders are final sales, with no returns or exchanges.
See our shipping and returns page for more details.