"Umbrella" Jacket - Honey
- Model Sizing
- Shipping & Returns
Don't worry, here's an umbrella. ☂️ ☂️ ☂️
Brand new for fall 2022, this is our unlined, lighter midweight outerwear jacket. Designed to function on its own or as a layering piece, cut in a unisex regular fit.
For this honey-colored version, we embellished the rear umbrella-shaped yoke with a 3-piece fabric blue-white-blue canopy and embroidered an orangy-brown cane shaft handle to complete the 3D Umbrella image look.
- Unisex Sizing ☂️
- Honey color body with light blue and white accents ☂️
- Regular fit ☂️
- Featuring an Umbrella 3-panel canopy with cane handle embroidery on chest patch pocket and back ☂️
- Eco-Twill cloth is made from recycled plastic water bottles and organic cotton - 65% poly/35% cotton ☂️
- Button-up tab collar and cuffs with Italian Corozo buttons ☂️
- Full brass YKK zipper front ☂️
- Two large connected inner/outer chest length pockets ☂️
- Welt pocket with "Fire Ant" woven logo ☂️
- Dyed with non-toxic, low-impact dyes ☂️
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and GOTS Certified ☂️
- Machine washable ☂️
The classic Harrington/golf jacket inspired its design with raglan paneling, more tailored set-in sleeves, a funnel tab collar, slanted welt pockets, functional button cuffs, and an unvented back with added signature rear "umbrella-yoke" panel.
It's pretty minimal and works as a transitional jacket through the fall with room to layer over a sweater, and it packs light and compact when traveling. It's a clean shape and versatile to wear.
The cloth is made in the USA in a 7oz/237gsm 3-season weight twill weave milled from recycled PET bottles, combined with GOTS-certified organic cotton for a durable, wrinkle, and wind-resistant finish. Note: Contrary to the imagery, the fabric is not water-repellent like a raincoat, but feel free to customize it with a weather-proofing spray or wax.
Features a zipper front, two exterior welt pockets that connect to the interior body length pockets, and an exterior chest patch flap pocket with a matching Umbrella design. It's finished with Corozo buttons made from the nut of the Tagua Palm tree on the collar and cuffs.
Designed in Brooklyn, cut and sewn in the garment district, Manhattan - Made in beautiful NYC!
Winnie wears size XXS. 5ft 3in / 160cm tall, 32.5" chest, 27" waist, 36" hips
Daniel wears a size Small. 6ft / 183cm tall, 35" chest, 28.5" waist, 34" hips
Natali wears a size XXS, and Edd wears a size Small.
Find all measurements in the size chart above
65% Recycled Polyester, 35% Organic Cotton
Machine wash cold inside out and hang or tumble dry low
Water temp should not exceed 200F or 95C
Do not use bleach
Steam OK or iron inside out with high heat ok
- $5 shipping option on all domestic orders 💌🐜
- USA exchanges are free!
- USA returns incur an $8 processing fee.
- All International orders are final sales.
See our shipping and returns page for more details.
I got this for my partner for their birthday and they love it. the fit is absolutely perfect and it feels high quality. They get compliments every time they wear it.