This version of our “Work Pant” features a single "Fire Ant" pocket embroidery design by Brooklyn-based Venezuelan artist Ho Hos Hole in The Wall co-founder Natali Koromoto.
Developed in the garment district and cut and sewn in Queens. These are Big Apple pants, made right here in beautiful NYC!
Inspired by Edd's favorite pants inherited from his Uncle Dick, we updated this 1970's shape. We patterned a Unisex style, with a straight leg and more accommodating large patch pockets, belt loops, and added elastic in the back to comfortably fit a range of sizes.
Like fabric used in classic maritime workwear made from sailcloth, favorited for its durability and comfort, we use a "sweet spot" heavier-weight 9oz soft finished 100% organic cotton duck canvas. Duck has minimal stretch since it's an all-natural fiber, but it shapes to your body and will age beautifully with wear and wash, continuing to soften, like a good pair of jeans does. Still, you can always steam or iron for a surprise dress pant and hit the deck in style.
This particular color is called "Sangria," a plum with reddish-brown hues.
- Unisex Sizing
- Durable 9oz 100% Organic Cotton Duck/USA milled
- Custom "Fire Ant" embroidery design by artist Natali Koromoto
- Standard front Waist with Elastic Waist Band in the back fits a range of sizes
- Straight Leg Design
- 2" belt loops all around
- YKK Brass Zipper
- 2x Big Front Patch Pockets & 2x Rear Patch Pockets to fit phone or wallet
- 1x Rear Pocket Brass Snap closure with Ho Hos Ant Woven Pull Tab.
- Black Corozo(Palm Nut) Waist Closure Button
- 1" bottom leg hem for easy cuffing
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Garment dyed using non-toxic, low impact dyes - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified.
Measurements & Sizing info (click here)
Anj is wearing a size 3XL (For a more relaxed fit): 5'11" tall, waist 34" waist, 51" hips, 20" thigh.