"Tutti-Frutti" Work/Play Shorts - Yellow Strawberry
- Model Sizing
- Shipping & Returns
Part of our "Tutti-Frutti" all fruits collection of matching linen pieces.
These are our go-to everyday work or play unisex shorts style made up in a soft linen fabric that will have you feeling lush and fresh like fruit just picked from the tree or bush.
- Unisex Sizing
- Elastic added to the back waist to fit a range of sizes
- Run smaller than our pants - Consider sizing up
- 100% Linen, pre-washed soft, 5.5 oz weight
- 2x front and 2x rear patch style pockets with matching fruit icon woven label
- YKK Zipper
- Italian Corozo waist button
- Made in NYC
Our "Tutti-Frutti" collection features linen button-up shirts with a relaxed unisex fit and matching bottoms.
The shorts version of our "Work Pant" has a widened thigh and includes elastic in the back waistband for flexibility. For the most comfortable fit, we suggest sizing up if measurements are near the cusp(find your size on the chart above).
This airy natural fabric is a wardrobe staple. "Yellow Strawberry" is made of premium Belgian linen dyed and finished in the USA, pre-washed for a soft hand. It has a perfect drape weight, and they are super comfortable to wear. Dress it up or down.
Illustrator Natali Koromoto Martinez designed "Strawberry and Ant" woven brand label on rear pocket.
This linen color is a butter yellow shade and comes in a matching button-up shirt to make a full suit option.
Designed in Brooklyn, cut and sewn in the garment district, Manhattan!
Edd is wearing a size M. 6' tall, 31" waist, 36" hips, 21" thigh.
Find all measurements in the size chart above.
Pre-washed 100% linen
Dry clean OR machine wash cold and hang or tumble dry low
Water temp should not exceed 200F or 95C
Do not use bleach
Steam or iron with high heat ok
- $5 standard shipping option on all domestic orders 💌🐜
- USA exchanges are free!
- USA returns incur an $8 fee deducted from the refund amount.
- All International orders are final sales, with no returns or exchanges.
See our shipping and returns page for more details